I sketched this out for a beautiful newlywed couple I met on the train from Paris to London. I think this will be the beginnings of a fully interactive map! But for now, my restaurant recommendations in Paris at a glance:
You are here: Home » Culinary Map of Paris
May 7, 2014 | 0 Comments
Author:ivyeatsIvy Dai is a chef, food writer and food TV host. The California native is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu in Los Angeles and has trained with renowed pastry chefs at Hediard and Lenotre in France.
- Homesick for France: The First Pangs February 3, 2010
- My first French ‘business trip’ August 7, 2012
- Spring cleaning March 26, 2010
- Winter Comfort Food: Butternut Squash Soup February 2, 2010
- Culinary Map of Paris May 7, 2014
- DUCK RILLETTES AND FRENCH BATHING HABITS December 6, 2014
- BALSAMIC AND HONEY GLAZED SALMON December 6, 2014
- Gris Paris October 18, 2014
- Pleasure in Plain Sight September 16, 2014
- BONES September 11, 2014
- laine scandalis: hey Ivy! Its Julians friend Laine- saw this post a...
- Cafe Pasadena: Visiting and eating, not living in, France Ivy? Y...
- ivyeats: hello! i apologize for the long delay in getting b...
- jin: hi ivy! nice meeting you tonight! www.seekingfood...
- David Brainard: Great blog, Ivy! I met you last week at the beach ...
Alsace-Lorraine France Christmas markets vin chaud recipe hot spiced wine mulled cider Raclette choucroute bakeries best hot chocolate best restaurants butchering cafe angelina charcuterie culinary desserts Ojai valley inn passionfruit chocolate fromage blanc mousse Valentines day lovers desserts valentines day ojai valley inn chocolate passionfruit pastries mousse recipe falafel featured foodie gastronomy hammam hidden paris jardin des plantes mosque mosquée paris pig pork restaurants salon du thé San Francisco subfeatured tagine wedding cupcakes topper cake fall wedding vintage